Monday, January 7, 2008

RANDOM

10 Random Things You Should Know About Me:
  1. I walk the two and a half miles home from school instead of taking the tram because I love walking--and I secretly play out scenes in my mind so I can be prepared for when (and if) I ever become an actress.
  2. I can't stand listening to people talk, that's why I always have my music up so loud--so I won't be able to hear if someone's speaking to me. Yes, I'm trying to be rude.
  3. If I can hear even the slightest noise, I go crazy wishing it would stop.
  4. I role play because it gives me the feeling of acting--I'm a different person, I look different and I can be someone you can love and hate.
  5. I hate my personality. I'm way too sarcastic and I don't have feelings.
  6. I love writing fictional stories about famous people and books and movies, but I've only ever finished one of my 100 stories. It was 15 pages and took me over 3 months to write it. I hate how it ended.
  7. It seriously annoys me how Good Charlotte's music has changed so much in 12 years. It went from punk rock and saying something to pop gangster and dance music.
  8. I applied to be a model in the mall when I was 12. I got a callback, but I had to move to Austria. I wish I'd never applied, because I've been asking myself 'What if?' for 4 years.
  9. I secretly dream that my sister lives next to Eric and that she and her fiancé are friends with his parents, so when I visit her for a week in October this year for her wedding, I can at least spend some time with him.
  10. I actually wish that I'll be 'discovered' before I turn 19 and have to go to school to study Pschology. I just find acting so much more fun...Even though Pschology is what I'll be picking for my schedule in two years.

No comments: