Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sickness is a disease

Ok, so, I know, this'll sound gross...haha. I got my period yesterday and everything was fine. I fell asleep, no cramps, no pain...nothing. Well, my period decided to fuck with me, so it woke me up at around 3:33 am to seriously blinding pains. I couldn't get to sleep, I was tossing and turning, it was sooooo uncomfortable...Well, at around 4:30, I couldn't take it anymore, so I rushed into the bathroom and spewed my guts out into the toilet.

All of that would've been fine. This has happened before...In fact, I had to be sent home from school twice because of it. But what really kills me is the fact that I had a sore throat and swollen tonsils (I still do, but I'm not upchucking now...) while I was throwing up. See, my throat was raw and scratchy and the acid from my stomach did nothing at all to help it and as for my tonsils being swollen? Let's just say that that all the little chunks didn't get out completely, so I had weird little chunks of God only knows what stuck in my throat. It tasted horrible and I couldn't get it out and it burned and made for one hell of a freaking awful night.

I eventually fell asleep, but now, since my mom heard me throwing up, I have to go to the obgyn to get checked out because I apparently have a high tolerance for pain, which my sister does not and since my cramps got so bad that I had to throw up because of them (which she never did) I now have to go get checked out. I'm dreading it. Ugh.

What I really hate about all of this is that in my family, I'm always the sick one. When I was a baby, I had pneumonia. Growing up, I was sick all the time. Flus, sneezing, allergies, coughing, infections, broken bones, lice, strep...The only things that ever happened to Phoebe was her brain operation and her asthma. Both pretty big things, but if you compare my lifetime of different illnesses to her two things...An operation and asthma don't seem like such a big deal. I had strep during her operation, by the way. My body didn't like the sick-attention she was getting. That's my theory, anyway.

In other news...I never posted this yesterday, because I was too lazy, but we started filming that movie. We filmed two scenes: One where the main character shoots the teacher and one where the teacher starts yelling at the main character because she's not working in class. Well, we filmed the shooting first. The extras were supposed to come out of the classes and watching the teacher and the girl talking and then, when she shoots him, we were supposed to run out of the room. Well, there were two problems with that:

1. There was a group of about 5 guys there who are idiots who didn't want to film all that much,

2. and the main character was using a real gun with no bullets, so all you could hear was a click and most of the time, we couldn't hear it and run away at the right time.

So we had to do it over and over again. But the guys made it even more difficult, because they had the bright idea to run and try to get through the closed glass door, at once. Well, one time, they all slammed into at the same time, one time, they made it through, but one guys dove under a small table and another fell on top of it and another guy had grabbed the trashcan on the way out...So you can see how trying it was to get them to get one good shot.

But we did and after that, we filmed the classroom scene...Which was also trying, but not as much. After that, we went home. It was an ok day...until I got my period, that is...

--Cassy [[is in paaaain]]

1 comment:

xLeeB said...

I know this is crazy as all get out, but I have been throwing up all night. Is it possible to transmit the stomach flu virtually?... or maybe you can will it on someone else... I dunno.