Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First post...whoo.../Some thoughts...

Well, I can guarantee you that I will not write in this everyday...It's just not something I do. For some reason, I can never keep writing in a diary, online blog, bulletin...whatever. I must've tried like a million times already, but I've never gotten very far. In fact, the farthest I've ever gotten with something like that is probably the diary Phoebe (my sister) bought me 2 (3?) years ago in King of Prussia...It's a pretty journal, red velvet material bind, lined pages, brown and cute. Plain, which I like. I should...I picked it out ^^

Anyway, I wrote in that journal for a long time...I kept bringing it back, and I know exactly where it is, but writing really hurts my hand, so I like typing better...Only nothing interesting ever happens in my life, so I never have anything to write about...and most of the things I want to write end up being too vulgar for other people to see ^.-

I dunno...

Anyway, since I've titled this post already, I guess I shoudl tell you what it's about...haha. I have a friend (best friend, you could say...you could, you don't have to...rofl) and this friend, Eric, is his name, likes to share his playlist with me...Well, he gave me this awesome, sick song...('Fer Sure'-The Medic Droid--check it out!!) and ever since I got into the song (I listen to songs over and over and over, burning them into my head...I'm weird like that), I've been asking myself what my family would think of me if they ever heard it (it's not a family song...trust me, you wouldn't want your kids listening to this stuff...).

I mean, I haven't seen my family in a couple of years. I've seen my grandparents every summer, but it's not the same...I mean, around my family I'm a completely different person. My parents have to live with me, so of course they know things my friends might not know about me, but my friends probably know other things my parents don't, because, all in all, they do spend more time with me, with school and all...and my family knows me as a COMPLETELY different person.

I mean, they knew me as a small child...They know embarrassing stories, cute little nicknames, they have pictures and memories and attributes....It's not pretty...haha. Around my family, I can be just about anything. I can be good, I can be bad (seldom, but it happens), I can be mischievous, mature, childish, ignorant, indifferent, enthusiastic...They know the really deep stuff...The history, my natural hair color (ihehe, ^.-) and, if you know my history with staying in one place for a longer period of time, they know how it's affected me.

I mean...if my friends and my family were to ever be in one place at the same time with me...I'd have an emotional breakdown...I wouldn't know how to act. I'd like to say I can be the same around my family as I would be around my friends, but the truth of it all is that I can't. Not even close. I'm totally different around my friends. I mean, I listen to obscene bands my family would definitely not like (i.e. The Medic Droid, anything Bloodhound Gang, Marilyn Manson, Three Days Grace, Anberlin, Papa Roach, Panic!atD, MEST, Envy on the Coast, J. Holiday, 30 Seconds to Mars...the list goes on), I want a tattoo and some piercings (although, my grandma said she'd love me even after I self-mutilated myself ^.-), I've dyed my hair black (it's now brown, fading back to blonde xP), not to mention I'm one of the pickiest eaters I know...I hate steak, most pork, turkey, goose, lamb, beef...basically anything except chicken and certain kinds of white meat, I won't eat fish (although I have, just because I wouldn't dare tell my aunt I don't want to eat a meal of hers...-yikes!-)

Well...I have to go now...I have to sleep sometime (for those of you new to the likes of me: I live in Austria [NOT AUSTRALIA!!!] and, from the East Coast of America, I am 6 hours different. (GMT +1) and it's 10 o'clock at night...and Ley just left D-'X

Rofl

--Cassy [or Chloe...it really couldn't matter less...]

No comments: