Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, everyone ^.-

Just because I'm really bored and have nothing else to do (-cough-Thanks, Anja-cough- ^^), I'll enlighten you all with what I got for Christmas (her it comes...xP)

Well, from Brett and Alison, I got three DVDs and two bottles of (awesome) nail polish. Clueless (haha, already had it...), Mean Girls (<3)>

From Mom, I got a pair of awesome 'sweat'pants and a white shirt (with strings...I love strings...>.<) and cool chinese symbols on the breast with red behind them. Then I got my beautiful cross (I picked it out ^^), which I am also wearing (not wearing the shirt, though), another necklace, a ring and earrings (all black...haha), none of which I am wearing at the moment, a pack of Uno cards (I've been bugging her for a while about them...haha) and then this morning we did the stockings (in Austria, it's custom to open presents on Christmas Eve...-shrug-) and I got a mountain of candy (we now have a HUGE bowl in the kitchen full of candy..haha), a labello (chapstick/lipgloss), a gel candle and three pink rose smelling candles. There would've been a toothbrush, too, but she lost them..haha.

From Dad I got a Logitech camera, which is now all set up and ready to go (-wink wink-).

From Pezi (a girl from school), I got a cuuuute Christmas cup with a sheep that says 'Christmas is stupid without you' and then it has a bunch of pictures of things and little red arrows pointing to them, saying: 'Stars: stupid', 'me: stupid', and so on...I have another one of those that i got for my birthday from Anja, which is the regular one and has everyday thigns like trees, beetles, flowers and things that are stupid and it says, 'Everything is stupid without you'. I guess you can tell I love that product...^^

From Nati (Nadine, another girl from school), I got a black velvet tea candle holder, which now holds one of the pink rose sented candles from Mom.

From Anja (I'm getting it today, but I already picked it out xP), I'm getting the movie 'Alexander' with Colin Farrell and Jared Leto (I think we all know WHY I wanted it now...^.-).

From Dietlind, I got a cute white notepad with silver drops all over it and a keychain that says, "If you can't be a good influence, then you'll have to be a terrible warning." (I loved that)

From Natasha, I got some pretty black hoops, that unfortunately kind of infected my earholes (I think I'm allergic to any metal that's not sterling silver or gold...), but they're nice to look at, all the same ^^.

From Anna, I got a cute plushy mouse keychain.

From Isi I got a little charm to put on my phone, but since my phone doesn't have a place to do that, I put it on my keychain ^^.

And from Isabella, I got a handmade candle, white with pink swirls and multi-colored rhinestones. All in all, a pretty good Christmas ^^

So, now that you've read my (long, haha) entry about my gifts, what didyou get?

^.-

--Cassy [ho, ho, ho]

No comments: