Saturday, March 1, 2008

Long time, no write...

Ok, so I've been neglecting my blog. Sue me.

I've had a lot to do lately...My friend, Anja, has been out of school for two weeks (three including the week off we had for semester break) and I've had to bring her her things so she wouldn't get behind on her schoolwork and I've been looking for a job...

Small update:

The movie part I was auditioning for? I didn't get a main role, but I definitely have a speaking part and I'm an Extra. It's not much, but it's a start, right? I mean, I really didn't expect t get a huge role the first time I ever auditioned for a film. That'd be just...surreal. Especially after my audition. Pezi and I decided to do a scene together...It didn't start out very well. We hadn't really discussed what we were going to do, so when we went in, we kind of just stared at each other for a while before I said something and she just looked at me weirdly. So, we had to break for a minute and make up a quick scene, which went pretty well. But it was dramatic at all and wasn't very good, either...

Basically, I played Pezi's daughter who didn't want to go to summer camp and we were fighting about it. End. So, yeah, the audition didn't start out well. I'll have to work on that.

Anyway...more updates.

I got a B on my french test, which is nice, and I really didn't do that badly on it, either. A few things were wrong, but other than that...French is really a pretty easy language. Je n'aime pas allemand, j'aime français.

I found a babysitting job and have already babysat once (8 hours and only 20 Euros...didn't really pay well, especially since I had to stay there until 1 am and no trains or trams were running anymore. I had to take the night bus. -.-')

But some good news is: We're getting a new student in our class on Monday and his name is Kevin. That's really all we kow about him, except that he's very tall...I guess we'll find out. Hell probably be sitting next to me, though...Our class has 26 students in it and each desk in the room has room for two people. There are 15 desks in the classroom. 13 of them are occupied, 2 with only one person. I am one of those two. I have a whole desk to myself, plus another desk added on to my own, leaving three spaces open next to me and then another girl has a desk to herself and a seat free, but that's in the very back. Kevin couldn't sit in the empty desk because our homeroom teacher doesn't want anyone sitting alone (the other girl and I both sit next to other people on the side where the seats aren't empty), so unless Kevin wants to sit next to a preppy little redhead who actually has a vanity table type desk, I'm getting a new neighbor. Joy?

More school news...Well, on Wednesdays in the first and second period we have art. Our class is too big for one room and one teacher, so, at the beginning of the school year, we split up into two groups. My group has a somewhat incompetent teacher, but she's really nice and motivated (if not a bit too enthusiastic and gullible). Anyway, the Wednesday before last she'd told us that we could bring a CD to listen to during the lessons if we wanted. Well, my group has four really bitchy people in it. All girls, all smokers, big drinkers...'party girls', if you will. And guess what they listen to. Club music->techno->shitty music. We all swore we were going to die. The music they brought...God, it made my eardrums hurt.

Thankfully, the teacher only allowed them to play it for 15 minutes. And thankfully, 90% of my group hates that music and likes the same kind. So this Wednesday, we're going to overpower them and listen to our music, which they, of course, hate. I'm talking Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc., etc...It's going to be great. The only problem is, that, because one girl spoke her mind about the techno shit, she's getting crap from the four girls. That girl was Pezi...Anyway, now we have an all out war between the groups of girls in our class...Not only the four bitches are against me, Pezi, Nati, Anja and Diddl, but the bitches from the back row are, too. The only people who aren't fighting are Veri, Alina and Melisa in the front row and the guys...

Can anyone say awkward?

Onto other news.

I bought a new cell phone because my charger broke and I have to go dress hunting for the school ball on May 16th. Time's running out...I have no idea where to begin. Well, that's a lie. I know it'll be black. -smirks-

Alright, I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll end this post here before it gets too long...

Peace out, people!

--Cassy [[I am NEVER saying 'Peace out, people!' EVER again...]]

No comments: