Thursday, February 14, 2008

Can I just say ONE thing?

I HATE PEOPLE.

I hate being around them, listening to them talk...grr. They annoy me so much. And they can never leave me alone because I hate them.

'You spend too much time alone in your room...', 'You need to socialize...', 'Why don't you go with a friend?'

I HAVE NO FRIENDS. I mean, ok, I DO, but I don't LIKE them.

Well...you know what I mean. I love my friends, all of them, I really do, I just like them...at a distance. I like being alone. I like staying in. I like watching movies by myself. I like working alone, reading, listening to music, playing games...ALONE.

The occasional outing with a friend is fun! Going to the Prater (viennese amusement park), the museum, walking around, going swimming...it's all well and good. But after a while, it's tiring and I get annoyed and I hate talking.

I love chatting on the computer. I love all things writing. Texting, IMing, writing notes in class...fine. Just...TALKING is annoying. My teachers are annoyed at me because I don't speak in class and when I do, they get even more annoyed because I'm so quiet. Lose/lose for me...

Anyway, this whole people rant is just because I went ice skating today in a very public and popular place and there were far too many people and I fell and busted my knee and then got stabbe din the same knee by some person's ice skate, so I'm really not feeling all that 'in' to people right now. Damn humans.

But I'm getting a hamster on Saturday xDDDDD

Because I'm forcing my parents to get me one. Haha. I love animals. I could be around only animals and be completely and totally happy. Seriously.

--Cassy [[<3's aminals!!]]

No comments: