Friday, April 18, 2008

Tag...You're it. x)

What I was doing 10 years ago:

Well, I was 6 10 years ago, so...I was...in first grade in Parsippany, going to school, hanging out with kids from the complex, probably swimming in the deep end of the community pool so the cute lifeguard would come in...xD


Five things on my To Do List today:

  1. Finish this list
  2. Go for another walk
  3. Post something with Ley
  4. Find more music
  5. Sort out some files


Snacks I enjoy (all junk!):

  • Ice cream
  • Soda
  • Chocolate (any girl's favorite...)
  • Marble cake
  • Peanut butter balls
  • Brownies
  • Cheesecake

I have to stop myself before I get too hungry...^^



Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would buy my family a house in America, preferably close to Pottstown. I'd put half of my money away in a savings account for college, my later life, if I'm ever in trouble...that sort of thing. I'd probably buy a beach house somewhere sunny and invite all my friends to stay there and then fly them all out (depending on where they lived...haha). Then I'd...I'd buy a small cafe for my mom, so she could open her Multi-Lingual café (although I'm sure if I were a billionaire, she'd ask me why I was even bothering with that, cause she'd expect me to take care of her for the rest of her life...xP). And the rest (if there's any left...haha) I'd split in half and donate one half to diverse charities, while the other half I'd keep to myself to spend on whatever I need/want...OH. I'd probably buy backstage passes to a Good Charlotte concert...xD.


Five places I have visited:

  1. America
  2. England
  3. Austria
  4. Germany
  5. Hungary

And many more. ^^



Five jobs I have had:

  1. Student
  2. Postal currier (or however you spell it...whatever)
  3. I cleaned my house once a week for 20 Euros...that count?
  4. Dog walker (BENJI)
  5. Babysitter


Consider Yourself tagged if you read this and haven't filled it out yet!

1 comment:

xLeeB said...

Little did you know, I never did like tag (I'm far too lazy.) Besides, I can't remember back 10 years...